The gas operation specialist
The 35/44DF dual fuel engine is designed for gas operation.
In gas mode, the engine uses a separate pilot ignition system based on a well-proven high-pressure injection technology.
However, the engine is also equipped with a fully functional common rail injection system. This is modelled on our robust 32/44CR, ensuring a highly flexible and reliable back-up solution, being able to switch smoothly and seamlessly from gas to liquid fuel operation (and vice versa).
An output of 530 kW per cylinder makes the 35/44DF the engine with highest power output in its segment. It supplies an electrical genset output range of 2,989 kW to 5,189 kW.
Your direct benefits
- Highest power output in the segment
- Common rail injection for reliable back-up
- Fuel flexibility: our dual fuel power plants run on gas or liquid fuels
- Smooth switching from gas to liquid fuel operation
- High and stable ratings in hot and high locations
All data provided on this site is for information purposes only, explicitly non-binding and subject to changes without further notice.